You can see tracked progress on the taskbar after enabling Task progress using the Gantt module.
The following field types are supported:
- Number Field—this field stores task progress as a numeric value starting from 0 (no progress) to 100 (task completed). Use it when your team does not use Time tracking, and you can assess the progress with your expertise.
- Time tracking progress (Original)—use this option when you rely on the Original and Remaining Estimate of Time tracking. Spent time is not included in the progress calculation, it is recommended to use it when your estimates are known and precise.
- Time tracking progress (Spent)—use this option when you rely on the Remaining estimate and Spent time Time tracking to calculate the Progress. It is recommended when you cannot estimate the required effort and tasks take longer than initially estimated.
- Cost (currently available in EUR)—use this option when you rely on the Task cost.
- Business Value—this field shows the measurement of the business value of a requirement.