Atlassian recently changed something that broke all editing of pages created by multi-page copying, they have since released a fix for that issue. CONFCLOUD-70325 goes over those details. While this fix will work for all pages that have been copied since that bug fix was released the pages copied before that fix was released are still not editable. CONFCLOUD-70492 was created to fix these pages.
If you can't wait for that release, (understandably) a few workarounds have been found to allow you to edit the page. They seem to work somewhat inconsistently and some only work once and then you have to repeat them again. Alternatively, you can delete the copies and copy them again from the originals.
- clearing the cache, logging in and out, and repeating the cache clearing.
- Click edit > ... > view changes > then return to current version
- In edit mode for your page, in the URL address bar of the browser edit the URL to replace "/edit-v2" with "/edit/". Then refresh the editor using that changed URL. Then you can publish the page.
- Some users have reported that this did not work for them but it is known to work for some users.
- Create a new bookmark on any page in your browser.
Edit the bookmark: change name to 'Fix page' (or any other suitable name) and change address to the following:
Save the bookmark. For convenience move it to some easily accessible place (for example Bookmarks Bar in Chrome).
Navigate to the page that you can't edit and invoke the added bookmark. You should now be able to edit the page.
- Navigate to the page that you can't edit and open Developer Tools (Chrome), Web Inspector (Safari) or the alternative in your browser.
In the Developer Tools open Console.
Paste the following code to the console and press Enter
fetch('/wiki/rest/tinymce/1/content/' + /pages(\/\w-)?\/(\d)/g.exec(location.href)2 + '/draft/diff').then(() => console.log('Page fixed')).catch(() => console.log('Error'));
You should see the "Page fixed" message, and after that you should be able to edit the page.
Our issues track CPTC-82