Use the LaTeX Math Block Reference to link a LaTeX Math Block that you have created to the section where you are working.
To work with LaTeX Math Block Reference, you must install the LaTeX Math application. For more information, see Installation.
You must specify the Anchor in the LaTex Math Block macro to generate the reference link using LaTex Math Block Reference macro.
The following table provides you with a description of the parameters:
Enter the name of the anchor that you used when you created the LaTeX Math Block macro.
Enter the name of the page containing the LaTeX Math Block macro. Leave the parameter blank if you want to refer to the math block from the same page.
This will display the reference in the following format:
Format: (Page name: Numbering)
To create a LaTeX Math Block Reference macro, perform the following steps:
Create a new page or Edit where you want to create an equation.
2. Type / or click the + icon.
3. Select LaTeX Math Block Reference and Click Insert. The ‘LaTeX Math Block Reference’ window is displayed.
4. Enter the following details:
a. Anchor name
b. Confluence page
5. The link is automatically generated. The link is of the following format:
(Confluence page: Numbering)
To edit a LaTeX Math Block Reference, do the following:
Click the icon. The LaTeX Math Block Reference window is displayed.
2. You can change any of the parameters that you want to change. The change is displayed automatically.
To delete the LaTeX Math Block Reference, select the link and click the remove icon. The link is deleted.