Getting the logs from the developer console
To get the above-mentioned logs, follow the steps below:
- Considering that you use
Chrome browser, press
F12 on your keyboard to open the developer console,
Trello and launch
- Perform a page refresh and wait patiently until all the logs are displayed in the console,
- If some errors show up, right-click on the area highlighted in red and select
- Attach downloaded content to your support ticket.
Getting Organization ID
In BigPicture Trello, to get information like the organization ID or the board ID:
1) Enter the board.
2) In the browser address bar, type '.json' at the end of the address and press Enter.
3) You should get the *.json file in your browser window. Now, you can search for the information you are looking for (i.e., to get organization ID, just search for 'idOrganization').
Getting the .HAR file from the Network tab of the developer console