Macro Security for Confluence allows admins to restrict powerful macro capabilities to trusted users, groups, or spaces while still allowing other Confluence users to view the rendered macro content created.
- Configuration at the macro and parameter value level
- Restrict macro use and, optionally, specific macro capabilities (parameters) to trusted users or groups
- Restrict macro use and, optionally, specific macro capabilities (parameters) to content residing in trusted spaces
- Restrict macro use to within global or space templates
- Special support for the live-templates macro
- Works with Macro Security Managed Macros and user macros
Adding Macro Security support to your apps
Adding Macro Security support is a very straightforward process. If you are an app developer, learn more about adding Macro Security support on the Implementing Macro Security Support in Add-ons page.
Log a request with our support team.
Confluence®, Jira®, Atlassian Bamboo®, Bitbucket®, Fisheye®, and Atlassian Crucible® are registered trademarks of Atlassian®
Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Appfire | All rights reserved. Appfire™, the 'Apps for makers™' slogan and Bob Swift Atlassian Apps™ are all trademarks of Appfire Technologies, LLC.